Are you plagued by spam mail or want help on how best to avoid spam then you can always call the Chili security team and hear about what your options are. If you have experienced receiving a large amount of spam mail then your computer may well already be infected with some form of malware. If you want to be on the absolute safe side then we can offer a complete security check of your PC where we optimize the speed and performance of your PC as well as removing any security risks or threats that you may have accumulated over the lifetime of your PC.
Chili security can ensure that you are not attacked by a virus, for example, an attack on your mail program. In addition, our products keep an eye on the danger signs for you so there is no need to worry if you do accidently open a dangerous e-mail or click on a threatening link and get a virus. Our program scans your device automatically and helps combat the problem or attack right away. Therefore you can have complete peace of mind if you decide to purchase one of our packages. We offer everything from free tools to tailored solutions to cover your every need all starting from as little as £ 19 per month.
Manage spam mail in a secure manner
- Do not open an email if you can see from the sender or the subject line that it is probably spam.
- If you did open the email and can see that it is spam then delete it immediately.
- Never forward emails that you believe to be spam, for example, chain mail.
- Do not reply to emails you suspect to be spam. If you have received a suspicious email from tax collector of the bank then find their phone number from their own website and call to inquire about the email, it may or may not be authentic.
- Never open attachments in e-mails that you suspect to be spam.
- Never click on links in e-mails you suspect to be spam. If there is a malicious link then clicking on the link could trigger the download of malicious software onto your computer.
It is important to emphasize that when it comes to IT security, there is no such thing as a dumb question as it is always better to ask a lot of questions rather than end up with an infected computer. Therefore here at Chili Security, we are always happy to help so please feel free to contact us at +44 150 667 4771.