Chíli Cloud Desktop Client 8.5 and newer versions support the use of network proxies. To enable and configure this, do the following:
1. Click on the Chili Cloud icon in the Windows notification area.
2. Select Preferences.
3. In the Connection Settings section, click on Change Settings.
4. Set Proxy Settings to Manual.
5. In the Proxy Server field, enter the IP address or URL of your proxy, and then specify which port to use. If needed, call our IT department via +45 70 60 50 41, so they can provide you with this information, as well as a username and password for the proxy.
Note: Connecting to an HTTPS proxy server is not yet supported.
6. Press OK to save your settings.